November 22, 2008

can I call them family?

So let me just tell give you a little history about this family. I met them when I first moved up here way back in 2001. They were looking for a nanny, and my friend Megan gave them my name. The next thing you know, I was watching their precious little boy Matthew, who I think was 2 months old at that point.  I have heard it said that God brings people into your life for a reason, and the Bernier family was definitely one of God's blessings on my life that year as I started photography school.  Needless to say, our relationship has grown over the 7 years that I have known them, and I now consider them some of my closest friends. They have been there for me through my ups and downs, and I am continually amazed at how loving and giving they are.  I cannot believe how much Matthew and Mitch have grown up to be such big boys. Watch out girls, they are going to be heart throbs someday.  Love you guys!!




love it!!  so adorable

can you say Gap ad??
he lost his first tooth, how exciting!! I had to get a picture of that :)
WOW!!  look at those eyes
boys will be boys


1 comment:

morelandmn said...

Wow, you can tell you know that family so so well. Hey, I love your work. When are you goign to publish some more photos. We are all waiting.