December 7, 2009

Miss Claire

I know I have fallen off the face of the earth this last month, but I am back now. Things are settling down a little bit so I thought I would share this session I did last week with this little lady. She definitely stole my heart during the session. She looked at me and goes "I am having SO MUCH FUN getting my picture taken Amy"!! AWWW I loved it, I can't get over how stinking adorable she is!
We were over in St.Paul and stopped into one of the BEST coffee shops ever and snapped some photos there as well. The coffee shop is called Nina's and if I had the power to pick that place up and move it right next door to mine, I would be in some serious coffee debt :-) If you guys are ever over in St.Paul, check it out, you won't be disappointed. Have a great monday everybody!

Seriously! Can you even stand it? Her hat is to die for and look at her eyes, just stunning!!
I had to share this image because she was so ecstatic over her shadow, it was so cute!



I feel like this should be on the cover of a Christmas magazine or something



Again with the blue eyes!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the one with the Christmas tree and in the chair. Great photos Amy