March 17, 2008

Sophia and Eva.



I love Eva's face on this one, she was such a little ham for the camera.



These last two are definitely my favorite from the shoot.  They are so sweet and innocent i think.

The other day I got the chance to take photos of the two most beautiful girls.  I don't think it is possible to take a bad picture of these two.   Sophia (the little one) would not stop smiling. She is one of those babies that is always happy, it was great!!  And I can't get over Eva's beautiful brown eyes and dark eyebrows. Reminds me of my little guys eyebrows. So cute, thank you Alina for letting me come out and play. 

4 comments:

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

You rock my world :) Love, love, love the last pic. Her eyes are captivating!

Anonymous said...

WOW.....So awesome to see your talent, wish everyone could. The girls are so cute, can't wait to see more. M.Neu

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

the last one is my favorite. the pink looks awesome. great shots

Kara May said...

The last image is just perfect! Beautiful work! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment ;)