May 24, 2008

Growing up so fast!

Last week I took some really fun 9 month pictures of little tanner. He was such a ball of joy and a little trooper since it had just started to mist and was a little chilly.  Gotta love all his fun smiles and frowns!!   

Then on sunday of last week I took miss Shelby's 18 month pictures. I have been taking her pictures ever since she was a newborn, and wow how time flies. She had so much energy and was running all over the place. I can tell that she keeps mom and dad on their toes :)  Thanks for the fun, tears :( and laughter, I had a blast!!



i love it when little kids throw fits, i just think it is the cutest thing. Moms usually don't, but I love it. 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,
Shelby's pictures turned out so wonderful. You never fail us. Each time her photos get better and better. Both Todd and I really love working with you. Keep some time in August open for us as we'd love for you to take photos of our newest addition - Mason.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these are awesome! you caught some rad emotions here!!! really love the last one!

Kara May said...

Oh I dying over the little babe in sitting in the doorway - it's absolutely perfect! Love it!