May 1, 2008

Photo Play Date


I had such a great time last weekend photographing these two little cutie pies! I photographed them about two years ago now, and I fell in love with them and their family. Their parents are so sweet and so much fun. I am working on a new website and I needed some new stuff for it, and I knew that these two would be perfect candidates. Thanks so much for letting me play with your little guys, I had so much FUN! Your family is beautiful. 


I was loving this yellow wall with his pretty blue eyes!










He had so many facial expressions, I just loved every one of them :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey this is evans and masons aunt and these pictures are really cute!!! I was wondering if you take senior pictures as well?

Amy said...

Yes, I do take senior photos, email me and we will chat :) amy@bellavitastudio.com
Thanks for the fun compliment!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

ummm.... how cute are those children!! love that first image. that wooden door is awesome!! beautiful job!!

Kara May said...

Oh how absolutely precious are those kids!!! Love the photos!!