March 5, 2009

Workshop Fun!


This past weekend I had the chance to go the Brianna Graham workshop out in Sacramento California and I had such a blast!! I learned so much and made so many new friends and I can't wait to use all the new techniques I learned with my upcoming clients!!  Brianna has such amazing talent and I am so thankful I got the chance to learn from her. She is super awesome and so much fun to hang with too!! Here are just a few images that I got at the workshop. The kids were all so cute and dressed perfectly. I love all the layers they had on and this is kind of the direction I want to take with my clients clothing choices in the future. Enjoy!!





love this image!! she was probably mad at me that i made her sit on the wet railroad track :) and the fact that it was pouring rain probably didn't help the situation...
This little girl was such a HAM!! loved her!




No comments: