August 19, 2009

Alena :)

When I was back home a few weekends ago I got the privileged to photograph Alena's seniors pictures...(AKA a member of one of my favorite families from back home) I don't photograph a ton of seniors but when I get asked to do them I get so excited because they are always so much fun! As you can see, Alena TOTALLY rocked it out for me, can she get any prettier?? FOR REAL!! She is gorgeous! Thanks again for asking me to be your photographer for your pictures Alena, I hope you had as much fun as I did.

P.S. Sorry I have neglected the blog lately, I promise to be better at it :) Thank you everyone for following me.




This building made the shot, seriously, I wish I could move this building to Minneapolis :)

Alena is a very talented runner so we had to get some pictures on the track. I love the story of the bag. Her dad told her she could have the bag if she broke the school record in the mile, isn't it cute? Way to go Alena!



LOVE IT!!!
I love it when God sends his wind angels my way when I am photographing, makes me happy :)
Love this location, Alena, you sure do make old tires and tin buildings look HOT



LOVE this picture too. This old chair of my grandmas just made the shot :)
Oh how I heart this old farm that has turned into a cemetery for Volkswagen's, a definite photographers dream :)


2 comments:

Kassy said...

You are so amazing!!!! I LOVE EVRY ONE :)

Becky said...

Great Photos!
She looks just like her older sister.