August 3, 2009

pregnancy

I did a few more pictures of Jean and her gorgeous family about a month ago, (yea I am horrible at blogging) and wow, can you say photogenic. They are such a fun family and I am so happy that I met them. I can't wait to meet the baby because I am sure she is going to be just as beautiful as the rest of the family. Enjoy :)


This picture was taken with no instruction, yes they are just that cute and in love!!
for some reason I like this image, it was taken at the melt down stage and I think it turned out cute!! gotta love the older brother totally annoyed on the end :)


Love Love it!!


aren't they adorable??
can this family get any more beautiful??
another image that I LOVE because this is totally their family!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

UMMM.. sweetness. This session is AWEsome:)