September 1, 2009

Dan+ Lacey: Engaged

This past weekend I ventured back to my stomping grounds to photograph a few sessions. Lacey and Dan asked me to be their wedding photographer about a month ago and when they got out of the car the other night I couldn't have been more thrilled. They are so sweet together and so in love, it makes me happy that I get to document that kind of love. We headed into Mitchell and they pretty much rocked it out for me the entire time. Thanks for being down for all my silly ideas, I had a blast you two, can't wait to document your wedding day!


loved how this one turned out :)
HELLO!! are the a good looking couple or what??
they were seriously doing this cute stuff the whole session, so so sweet and happy, i loved it!








Okay so the ferris wheel picture didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to because the ferris wheel wasn't a traditional old style one...bummer. I was able to capture this one though and I thought it turned out cute!
LOVE this pic!! Probably one of my favs!
We had to get cotton candy and have a little fun with that, how cute it this series??

No comments: