September 14, 2009

Leischner Family

When I was back home I got the opportunity to do some really fun pictures of the Leischner family. I love it when a family is down for doing pictures that are a little different than the normal. Growing up on a farm was such a huge part of my life, so I definitely appreciated it when Lindsay called me up and asked if we could do pictures around their farm with the family (maybe someday I will get around to getting my whole family together for a picture....not sure who would take the pics, but it is a great thought) Lindsay did an AWESOME job of coordinating outfits, and I just love how these pictures turned out! Enjoy!


I caught these two doing this!! Isn't it super cute?!
Love this picture, it was taken at the end of their driveway. It is a really significant tree to the family as I am sure it has been around for at least 100 years.

Tim (their dad) wanted a picture on the grain bin. They had to face into full sun, but it still turned out. Who would have thought I would have ever photographed a family on a grain bin, I love it!
This is my favorite of the session!! This needs to be a canvas on your walls guys :)
Is she cute or what?? I think this is as close to sassy baby as I have ever seen, love her expression!!


Love this series, her brothers were so CUTE with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is my fav.

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

Yup... that pic def needs to be a canvas... great shot Amy,