January 7, 2010

Baby on the way :-)

I can't believe how time flies. It seems like just yesterday Kassy and I were running around good ol' Parkston track at 1/2 speed (inside joke) and taping up boys coolers at track meets. Kassy was a great friend and amazing athlete in high school and college. I called her my little pea, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to hear that Kassy was pregnant. I knew that even if she didn't want me to photograph her belly, I was going to convince her. Seriously, I think she might have swallowed a volleyball, for real everyone....she is having a baby at the end of January here, and WOW she looks amazing!!

Thanks for letting me photograph your little belly! I think that every woman should have pictures like these so they can look back someday and show their kids and grandkids :-) She was my first session of 2010 and what a great way to start off the year! I can't wait to meet the little bundle!! love you kass!


Seriously Kassy, you are stunning!!


It was like -50 out so thank you Kassy for being a trooper and going outside for a couple!

something about this one makes me smile :-)



LOVE this one!
I love how her shirt doesn't quite fit at the bottom, so cute!

2 comments:

Kassy said...

thanks for making me (and the baby) feel soooo beautiful:)

Annie Torrini said...

What a beautiful set of maternity pictures. Great work.