January 26, 2010

Jake & Robin

Happy Tuesday everyone! Now that things have slowed down a little bit after the holidays I am going to try and share a few more weddings that we photographed this past year. I am also working on a new blog, and I can't wait to share it with you all.  

Jake and Robin got married back in October and it was a gorgeous day. The fall colors were beautiful and the colors they picked for their day were perfect.  Their reception was at the Minnesota Commemorative Air-force Museum and it was really unique, I loved it!  Neither of them are pilots but during the speeches we heard it said that one of the reasons they wanted it at the museum was because they want to be each others co-pilots through life. How cool is that! Thanks so much for letting us photograph your day guys, you two are definitely bound for happiness!!   

She gave the bridesmaids all fun funky aprons from anthropologie, and I made them go out on the front porch and do a little Desperate Housewives pose :-)



If I am not mistaken, I think they made their own bouquets, aren't they gorgeous!!


I just want to mention that Robin was probably one of the most relaxed brides I have ever worked with. Her dress got mud on it during pictures and she looked at it and was like "oh well, we will just try and get it out"  I LOVE when brides don't sweat the small stuff, it was a joy working with you guys!! 



There were old war bullets at the museum, so I thought it would be cool to incorporate them somehow :-) 

Probably one of my favorites from the day!! Love it!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...