October 20, 2008

meet Kellen Charles....


Hello fellow blog followers! Sorry i am really bad at updating this blog lately. It is the busy season for me, so I haven't had lots of extra time to put images up. I will try and get better with this, i promise.

Here is a newborn session I did a few weeks ago. I photographed his adorable siblings this summer, and what do ya know??   He is adorable too :)  I love that I got to photograph him within the first week. It usually makes a big difference because they want to sleep most of the time. Thanks again Steph for letting me come and play. You and your family are some of the nicest people I know!! 



SOOO sleepy!!
even when he looks at me funny he is still adorable

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be an early call if T and I are blessed with baby/s.

Beautiful pics!