October 6, 2008

Trinity

A few weeks ago, Jamie and I took my niece Trinity out into the country to have a little fun. Jamie and I are obsessed with heading out into the country and finding random dirt roads with yummy light. I bought this tutu and a few other things, and I wanted to use Trinity as my model, and she did a fabulous job. We came across the perfect location for this shoot, and I am for sure going back!! How perfect was this little fence and the changing trees??!! Can't get much better than that. Trinity was so sweet the whole time, and the only way we got her to smile was asking her what she wanted to eat at McDonalds. Yep, kinda lame, but she is a little shy and it took her awhile to warm up, but her sweet innocent look really made for some awesome photos.

*Oh and thank you Jamie for coming along with me.....love love love working with you :)



we came across this old red truck and luckily the farmer was out there, and he gladly let us use it, nothing better than old trucks, and tutu's!


this is one of my favorites!

love this shot, the light is insane awesome here isn't it!! I think Jamie took this one


No comments: