October 7, 2009

Britt Family :)

I am so thankful that I put Tavin in Sports Mania about three years ago because I would have never met Steph and her beautiful family! Words can't express how much I love these kids. Steph you did such a great job with their outfits, thank you for being such a great mommy/friend. Gotta love you!!


this was his spiderman/mean face....love it!



can you even STAND his hair, i just want to take him home with me :)
Love this series

AHHH, LOVE it!



can they get any cuter!!




probably one of my favorite images ever, she is so beautiful!!

2 comments:

Kammy Doodle's Bow Company said...

Honestly Amy! I have tears in my eyes. Those are so beautiful! I'll call you cuz I would like to buy the disc. Thank you, really, I can't thank you enough. I absolutely love them!

Mom said...

Oh Amy what beautiful pictures,,.,you have such a gift from God for capturing LIFE. Love ya Mom