October 29, 2009

Neal & Tara: Married

Yes blogger world....I am alive!
I wanted to share a wedding that Jamie and I photographed back in South Dakota. Neal and Tara were married on a nice, cool fall day in South Dakota, and their wedding day was perfect! Congratulations Neal and Tara! Thanks so much for asking me to photograph your beautiful day!! You two are such a great couple, and I couldn't be happier for you two.

This was their first look, I love Neal's face, so sweet!

Jamie captured this one of grandma and her little grand baby! I love it!








You both look stunning!!




How fun is this old bus?? I LOVE IT!! we totally ran upon this by accident. I love it when brides are down for doing out of the ordinary pictures!

Across the street from the bus was this old truck! What a great bridal party shot!



love the funky lighting in the bar

You two look awesome!! This is probably my favorite picture!
Happy and in LOVE!!


3 comments:

morelandmn said...

Where do you find all the old vehicles with such great colors!! These are so good. Great work Amy

Becky said...

The photos are stunning.
Tara, you loooked beautiful. Neal, nice touch with the tractor, ha!
Hope you both had a great day :)

morelandmn said...

Luv the ring pic