October 9, 2009

Hoese Family

I wanted to share a few images from this fun session that I did with this great family! I actually met them through my friend Kristi who I met at a photography workshop that I attended.  She lives in Rochester and owns Urban Baby Photography and wasn't able to make it up here to do their pictures so she referred them to me.  So if anyone is reading this from Rochester, check her out, she does great work.  

I love how fun and funky mom dressed them, it totally makes the images more fun and fresh I think. The light that night was super yummy too, gotta love evening light, it's my favorite! 

PS  Mom and Dad...I think you may have your hands full when your girls are teenagers, they are only gonna get more beautiful! 

LOVE this family picture!! What a good looking family and their outfits ROCK :)

YUM YUM light :)


Beautiful!!


These two were throwing out some fun model poses for me, so cute!


Check out her baby belly, so stinkin' cute!!




1 comment:

morelandmn said...

Beautiful Pictures Amy, your work gets better and better everytime I checkout your blog.