September 12, 2008

F A M I L Y

Last weekend when I was home I got the opportunity to photograph one of my favorite families from back home. Everyone in this family is so genuine, caring and FUN, and I was so excited when Kassy told me they wanted me to take their pictures! Kassy and I were 4 years apart in high school, but we became close friends during that time. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out, and I know she didn't learn her awesome values on her own, her great parents had a lot to do with that. Thanks for the fun!!


These sunflowers were Lisa's pride and joy for the summer apparently and as I was taking this Bart said "if this picture works, it's gonna be huge :) I think they like to pick on mom a little bit, it did turn out really cool though.

Talk about one BEAUTIFUL family!!

This is kassy and her hubby, i thought it was a cute series :)
Love the huge tree!!

yep i made them hold hands, I think kassy was the only one who enjoyed this :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are amazing...I absolutely love them and I know my mom will too(I'm sure my dad will think they're "huge"). The lighting, color, and emotions you captured are fabulous!