September 16, 2008

Senior Pics!!

This summer I got the opportunity to photograph one of my favorite cousins, Larissa. Every time I went home this summer we did pictures, and it was so much fun. Larissa is such a beautiful woman and so much fun to be around!! As you can see in some of the pictures, we laughed the whole time we were doing these, it was great!! We basically went to every little town around my parents farm and did pictures. We scouted out lots of old buildings and dirt roads and cruised around in my dads old F-150, it couldn't get any better than that. We also took pictures with her two best friends, katie and kayla. They were so funny together and thought I was crazy when I told them that I wanted to find an old car to sit on. So here we are, going through my dad's neighbors trees, scouting out the perfect old car and dodging cow pies, it was a blast!! Thanks Larissa for letting me take your senior pictures!! It was so much fun!! Love ya girl!!

She has got the most beautiful eyes, stunning!!
rockin' it with my grandma's old chair :)


These three are definitely going to be old ladies together going out for tea parties, such a close group of girls!!


Love this one!
Found this HUGE bike in Mitchell by some random bike shop, had to stop and get a pic of course :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my- I love the closeups and the one with the cowboy hat- great job of capturing Larissa's awesome personality!