September 17, 2008

More Family Fun!

A couple weekends ago when I was back home, I photographed my brother's family and we had such a great time!! Downtown Sioux Falls was a little more interesting than I had ever imagined, but the pictures turned out pretty sweet! They are such a cool family and their kids are adorable! Tavin (my son) and Max are about the same age, and it is always nice to get those two together to play. Max and him are total opposites, so I think they balance each other out nicely. Tessa is kinda like Tavin, so I was happy when she came along because I felt like Brad and Wanda had it a little to easy with Max. For instance....after our photo shoot Max and Tavin took baths, and Tessa was so upset that she couldn't take a bath with them that after they got out, she just went and helped herself to the bath and sat down in the water fully clothed. Love that girl!! Enjoy!!



Brad just flips her around like she is a sack of potatoes, so cute!!

love this one of max!!



my favorite family shot
wasn't kinda the perfect look i was going for, but I thought it turned out super cute!! Max is giving out the peace symbol apparently :)

One of my all time favorite pics, i just love the emotion in this shot!!
check out Tessa's chub, so cute!!

2 comments:

morelandmn said...

By far the best photo girl ever!!!

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

You better get that image of Tessa as a canvas... its perfect!