September 11, 2008

Growing up way too fast

Today was Tavin's first day of school, and I think it turned out really well. He was all fired up to go with his brand new spider man backpack. I was a little worried about his listening abilities, but the teacher told me that he was a very good listener. I then asked him how his day was and the first thing he said was "i didn't listen", probably because I told him that he needed to be a good listener and he wanted to see my reaction. I also asked him if he made any friends and he told me their names were caroline, jackson and benjamin. How cute, I love it!! It seems like just yesterday I was watching him take his first steps, now he is little big boy :) I can't wait to see how much he changes over the years, it is so much fun!


3 comments:

J.Stoia Portrait Design said...

Look at that sheer excitement on his face. So dang cute!

Anonymous said...

what a little stud wow! fun fun Carl.

morelandmn said...

miss you buddy. hope your 1st day of school was the best.